Discover the entertainment world with Roku
Welcome to Roku, it’s a pliable device which gets connected with other platforms to provide you the facility to stream movies, series, news and many more genres from the internet. You may also watch live cable with the help of some subscriptions. Cord-cutters can disconnect their cable and populate to Roku to view the contents of your choice. Just like you watch on the cable, but here you will get much cheaper.
Roku Customer Support
Enjoy Ruko’s Streaming with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Sling and more
How to Create Roku Account
- Click on the link Roku.com
- Click on to create account
- Fill the form by writing your name, last name, email, verify email, password, verify password
- After confirming to the agreement click on CONTINUE to complete account creation.
How to Set Up Device
Wired and Wireless Setup
- In the WIRED process, an ETHERNET cable is used to connect the Roku directly to the router.
- Some would say this is a reliable way to get the device to internet.
- For the WIRELESS process, all configuration and setup to the Wi-Fi is performed through a wireless signal
- Barring this difference the rest of the process remains the same
How to find Roku link code from TV?
Roku Error Code: Errors Encountered during setting up Roku device while connecting to Wi Fi device
When user try to connect roku streaming device to wireless internet connections, user may get some roku error codes like: 014.20,012,014, 013,016, 017, 018, 014.20, 009 ,014.30, 014.40, 014.41 or 014.50.
In order To setup roku device, user should be aware of the roku code error and User should know what the exact issue with userr connection. Some of the roku code errors are mentioned above.
Roku device Error Code 009:
Its Due to slow internet connections.
Roku Device Error Code 012:
User usually receive this error if user have Ethernet connections. So, try changing Ethernet cable with a new one.
Roku Device Error Code 013:
Check userr modem /router , It should be working properly in order to solve this error.
Roku Device Error Code 014:
Its due to incorrect wireless/ wifi network name.
Roku Device Error Code 014.20/ 014.30/ 014.50:
User needs to restart the Roku TV and router .
Roku Device Error Code 014.40 or 014.41:
Its due to entering wrong password of Wi-Fi/wireless , user receive this error.
Roku Device Error Code 016:
user needs to set up a new Wi-Fi/wireless connection, when user receive this error code.
Roku Device Error Code 017:
user can fix this error by putting user router to a interference-free and neat place.